Oil pump, Crankshaft, Big end bearings, Main bearings, Thrust bearings, Timing gears, Chains & Tensioners, Cam shaft & cam shaft followers, Tappet gear, Valves & Valve guides, Pistons, Gudgeon pins, Con Rods, Piston rings, cylinder head, Distributor drive, Oil seals, Gaskets, Clutch when affected by oil leaks. But in respect of front wheel drive cars, external couplings, drive shafts, half shafts, live axles, oil seals, included together with consequent damage including brake contamination but excluding burnt or worn out clutches.
All internal components including Main shaft, Lay gear, All gears, Syncro-hub assemblies, Baulk rings, Needle rollers, Bearings, Oil seals, Gaskets including complete mechanical coverage of internal failure to overdrive limits but excluding all external linkage.
Internal components in all types of drive axle including Crown wheel and Pinion, Half shafts (internal bearings), Gaskets, Oil seals.
Water pump, Head Gasket, Thermostat & thermostat housing, Radiator.
Starter motor, Dynamo/Alternator
Failure of the Clutch plate, Clutch cover & Thrust bearing but excluding oil contamination of the clutch plate.
Work to be carried out by the seller, or their appointed agents, and it is the responsibility of the Customer to get the vehicle to where they purchased.
The guarantee becomes void if it is found that any other outside persons or bodies have tampered in any way with the components covered under the terms of the guarantee. If any work or servicing is carried out with the terms of this guarantee the Customer must pay his/her proportion of the cost before the vehicle is released back to them.
This guarantee covers cars or light commercials only, In no event does the warranty cover any vehicle used for motor sports or trials, self drive hire, hackney carriages, or driving school cars.
DFC CARS LTD provides Engine and Gearbox warranty for 1 or 3 months with commencement date on the day of sale. This warranty covers main internal parts of Engine and Gearbox with no cost to the customer. Although, we are also happy in covering other important components listed above for a fraction of the cost. If sudden and unforeseen issues become apparent during the 1or 3 months, we are happy to cover 50% of the costs of repair for any of the above mentioned items.
What we don't cover
We would love to be able to cover everything on your vehicle. Unfortunately certain parts, such as servicing items or those exposed to high wear and tear, aren't covered by DFC CARS. These are as follows:
- Airbag material and mechanism
- All light units, bulbs, and bulb holders
- All service components and items that require periodic replacement
- All wiring, wiring looms, and harnesses
- Any non-mechanical or non-electrical items
- Amplifiers and speakers
- Bodywork chassis, glass, and plastics
- Bolts, fixings, brackets, rods, hoses, and pipes
- Brake linkage, frictional materials, brake pads, drums, and discs
- Burnt valves
- Car telephone systems
- Coolant hoses and pipes
- Engine and gearbox mountings
- Exhaust components
- Exterior trim/interior trim
- External damage of any kind
- External gearbox linkage
- Front and rear windscreen heater elements
- Front and rear wiper linkage
- Fuel tanks/lines, incorrect fueling
- Gaskets, oil seals, and oil leaks
- Keys and remote fobs, alarms, and immobilisers
- Light units or bulbs of any kind
- Manual handbrake and mechanism (all components)
- Mirror glass & mirror units, if impact has caused damage to the motor unit
- Oil supply & feed pipes
- Perished pulley dampers
- Power-hood and sunroofs (except motors)
- Road wheels and tyres
- Rusted components
- Seat belt webbing, buckles, and fixings
- Towing equipment
- Damage caused by water ingress
- All other components not listed in the 'What we cover' section
- Automatic Gearbox